So, you're headed to Coachella Valley. Lucky you! By now, you've planned the perfect outfit, ordered flash tattoos, and made your flower crown, and are getting ready to pick the perfect festival bag. Don't stress! Finding the perfect fest' bag can be easy when you consider these must-have features:
- Carrying a heavy bag is a major mistake! Leather bags tend to be on the heavy side and will dig into your arm and make your shoulder sweat-- yuck! When picking a festival bag look out for any heavy metal accents that could add weight. Our suggestion: opt for a nylon bag instead.
- Music festivals are all about fashion these days but never sacrifice comfort for style when it comes to a festival bag. There are plenty of stylish options that have padded straps that won't dig into your shoulder or weigh you down.
- Avoid purchasing a cheap, trendy bag just because "it looks cool." Be sure to splurge on a quality handbag so you dont have to worry about the straps break mid-dance party or zippers getting stuck on your festival map.
Fa la la Fashion Backpacks
Looking for the best music festival backpack? Look no further. There are a few reasons why festival backpacks are our jam:
- Room for essentials but not oversized
- There is nothing worse than having a bag that is too small or too big. Too small and all of your things can fall out when you try to grab your phone, too big and you will end up toting around everyone's essentials and it was certainly weigh you down! Finding the perfect festival bag is all about finding right size for you.
- Roomy interior offers a place for sunscreen, flower crown, dry shampoo and a camera
- Guitar straps-- yes, please!
- Enjoy the show hands-free, which means more unrestricted clapping and dancing.
- Pockets make it easy to stay organized
Buzzworthy Crossbody Bags
Crossbody bags are a music festival staple loved by many, and
we couldn't agree more. Why do we love crossbody bags? We're so glad you asked!
- Zipper closure for added security
- Top zip keeps your wallet, bandana, and glowsticks safe
- Adjustable straps make it easy to wear as a cropped crossbody or long side satchel
- Hands-free function makes it easy to crowd surf or play air guitar
Trendy Belt Bags
We love this 90s staple for its functionality and versatility. Here are a few more reasons we can't get enough of fanny packs for music festivals:
- Big enough for essentials, small enough to avoid over-packing
- Quick access to your cell phone, sunglasses, and cash
- Vintage 90s vibes are all the rage right now. We love a good throwback
- Safe and secure so you can keep your cell and cash safe
Shop Festival Favorites>
- Wear it around your waist or toss it over your shoulder to swtich up your look from day 1 to day 2.